Andaman tour Itinerary
For 3 Nights & 4 Days = 02 Nights Port Blair + 01 Night Havelock
All Package tours and sightseeing will be conducted as per WHO’s (World Health Organization) terms and conditions with proper safety measures.
Date of Travel: Package valid till 30th September 2020
No of adults: 02 ADULTS
No of room: 01 DBL Occupancy Rooms
Port Blair: Hotel Blue Marlin/Hotel Luxor Grand
Room Type: A/C DBL Occupancy Room
Havelock : Havelock Island Beach Resort with private beach
Room Type: A/C Deluxe Cottage (Garden Facing)
Per package cost for 3 nights
Rs 33,000/- for 2 person in Double Occupancy basis (inclusive of Breakfast) inclusive all tax
Highlights of the Package
- Scuba Diving
- Sea Walk
- Jet Ski
- Banana Ride
- Sofa Ride
- Sea Kart
- Boat Ride
- ATV Rides
- Accommodation for 02 nights at Port Blair.
- Accommodation for 01 night at Havelock.
- Daily breakfast.
- All transfers by private AC car at Port Blair.
- Entry tickets included to all mentioned places of sightseeing.
- Airport pickup / drop.
- Inclusive of all hotel taxes.
- Major meals not included (Lunch and Dinner).
- Vehicle at disposal.
- Any Extra excursions apart from the suggested itinerary.
- Water sports activities.
- Airfare / Ship fare.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Room services, laundry, telephone charges.
- Expenses occurred due to bad weather, natural calamity / flight or ferry cancellation, strike or any political unrest – has to be paid by the guest as per actual.
Day 1: Arrive at Port Blair – Overnight stay at Port Blair
- Arrive at Port Blair& meet our AIT representative.
- Check in to the pre-booked hotel.
- After Freshen up, Visit the glory of Port Blair during city tour (Monday closed). This will cover – Anthropological museum, Fisheries museum, Cellular jail, Forest Museum, Navel marine museum, Science centre, and Chatham saw mill
- Get ready for your adventurous excursion to Corbyn’s cove beach (9km away from port Blair).
- In the evening, attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail.
- Later, get transferred to the hotel. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 2: From Havelock Island- Car transfer to Radha Nagar beach – Overnight stay at Havelock Island
- Early morning, by the Luxury Ferry transfers from Port Blair (Haddo jetty) to Havelock Island (57 kms by sea from Port Blair).
- On arrival at Havelock Island, meet our AIT representative and get transferred to the hotel.
- Visit to Radha Nagar Beach.
- Evening experience the Kayaking for the mesmerising view of Havelock Island through the Mangroves (Extra Cost)
- Later, return back to the hotel.
- Overnight stay at Havelock Island.
Day 3: From Havelock Island – Speed boat Transfer to Elephant Beach – Evening ferry transfer to Port Blair-Overnight stay at Port Blair
- Morning visit Kalapathar beach for the Sunrise.
- After the breakfast, visit to Elephant beach by speed boat (6 kms. by sea).
- leisure activities/ water sports on spot payment basis.
- Scuba Diving – Rs.3500/- per person
- Sea Walk – Rs. 3500/-per person
- Parasailing – Rs.3200/- per perso
- Snorkeling – Rs. 1500/- per person
- Jet Skiing – Rs. 750/- per person
- Kayaking – Rs.4500/- per person
- Later, by evening 4 pm Ferry transfer to Port Blair. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 4: Departure from Port Blair to the Airport
Check out and get transferred to the airport for your return flight.
Points to remember:
- No rooms have been blocked.
- Rooms and rates quoted are subject to availability / change at the time of final confirmation.
- Booking will be confirmed only after receiving the 50% advance payment (cheque / online transfer) in the AIT acc. and on the hotels confirmation.
- Hotel check out time at all the places is between 0700 hrs to 0900 hrs. (Late checkout is subject to availability or at extra cost).
- During the trip, Please hold the Identity Card at Air Port, Ferry harbor, Hotels or if asked by any officials.
- Ferry tickets for all the Islands – Havelock Island, Neil Island and Port Blair must be booked a month prior to the departure. Last minute bookings are subject to the availability.
- Ferry sailing is subject to weather conditions. Alternate arrangements will be made in case sailing does not take place due to bad weather or load restriction. Hotels do not provide any refund if your rooms are cancelled due to non sailing caused by bad weather or any technical issues or any governmental issues. AIT can arrange your alternative accommodation at an extra actual cost applicable.
- AIT will not be responsible for refunding / adjusting any amount due to non-sailing of Ferry.
- Itinerary is subject to change as per flight / ferry timings OR operational days of monument & places.
- No refund/ adjustment shall be given for unutilized services / unutilized room nights.
- Due to limited connectivity, only BSNL / Airtel / Vodafone sim-cards will function properly on the Islands.
- It is advisable to follow the timely instruction by the AIT tour manager.
- In case of any unpredicted hike in hotel rates or other services charges, the same will be charged extra.
- If a ferry is missed due to the late arrival at any harbor then next scheduled ferry (same day / next day) will be arranged as per the earliest availability. (Else, there is no option to reach Havelock Island / Neil Island). AIT is not responsible for the financial losses for unused hotel rooms (Havelock Island / Neil Island / Port Blair) due to missing the ferry or personal reasons. Amount against the unutilized room nights will not be adjusted / refunded.
- The vehicles are not used as disposal basis; it’s only used per the itinerary. The car will drop / pick you to the sightseeing spots on the given timings.
- During the trip, if any sightseeing spot remains closed due to the natural calamity or any govt. issues then AIT will not be responsible for any refund/adjustment.
- City tour / Red skin / jolly buoy / Bara tang Island are closed on Mondays.