- Sea Kart in Andaman Islands
- Water Sports in Andaman Islands
Jump on a Jet Boat and enjoy the most exciting ride on the water with Seakart . Seakart offers you an unforgettable watersports experience, perfect for couples, families and friends.
With a steering wheel, a paddle accelerator and push button engine on/off, the Seakart is extremely easy to drive. A Seakart can seat 3 people. One seat will be occupied by licensed instructor while the other two can be tourists. The licensed instructor will serve as a guide and supervisor whilst you drive your own Seakart.
You get 30 minutes of excursion time starting from Corbyn’s Cove Beach till near Ross Island & back. A long route gives you and your companion ample time to drive, enjoy and explore the magnificent coasts of Port Blair.
Dos and Don’ts:
1. Participate only after a thorough reading about the activity. Refrain from participation if you are apprehensive.
2. In no case shall pregnant women, physically/mentally challenged persons, children below 6 years and adults above the age of 60 be allowed to participate.
3. The minimum age for driving Seakart is 18 years and maximum age is 60 years. However, children aged 6-17 years can sit on Seakart and participate as a joy ride along with a parent/guardian.
We had planned our trip to Andaman Islands in may 2019 , our trip included nine of our family members ,we travelled by air to the island and even before reaching there,we were able to see it’s beauty from the flight itself ,the view of the island from above was a perfect definition of heaven on earth . After reaching port blair’s airport we all were able to feel the ...
“With a belief that traveling has its own way of teaching new lessons, I and my wife explore every place to learn something new and experience something different. And on our third honeymoon, we wanted to a mix of nature, adventure, beach, water sports, and romance, and Andaman struck a perfect balance of all our expectations. This couldn’t have been possible if it wasn’t for the advance planning ...