Overview of Rangat Island
Rangat Island is a paradise for tourists who are on the search for tranquillity, adventure, luxury, and beauty. This pristine and sun kissed town in the beautiful Andaman and Nicobar Islands is a must visit place and it offers various destinations and locations that will leave an unforgettable mark on your beautiful and enduring memories.
There are many things to do in Rangat Island. For the relaxing vacationers, Rangat island is a perfect place to make unforgettable memories by visiting the eco hut, indulging in adventurous and entertaining activities like Scuba Diving & Snorkelling at Long Island Andaman Islands, Merk Bay Beach in North Passage Island near Long Island Andaman Islands, Moorys Dare ( For trekking ) , Yerata Mangrove Park & Yerrata creek at Rangat Island Andaman Islands.
Rangat Island is the second largest island in the Andamans and is well known for its eco-tourism and sustainability of a green and clean environment.
The area covers around 75 small villages and towns and engulfs a mix of culture and tradition amongst its people. people from Kerala and Tamil Nadu are the inhabitants and locals of this island and offer warm hospitality. Rangat island is abundant with exotic flora and fauna, adjacent dense forests with mangroves and hills, waterfalls, enthralling beaches, and freshwater streams. It offers a perfect destination to relax, indulge in a luxurious holiday, admire the scenic beauty, swim, and sunbathe.
Rangat island is full of crusty sea waves and gusty breezy winds which bring solace to the mind, body, and soul and offers an amazing Sightseeing Tour of Rangat Island. With a humble culture of beautiful and warm people who are always there at your service, their simple living and the glamorous, lavish, and striking opportunities to provide a worthwhile and remarkable travel and vacation experience is worth a visit to Rangat.
The people of Rangat are warm and hospitable and since the economy of Rangat mainly thrives on Tourism, visitors mean everything to them, and they provide the best customer service. The majority of inhabitants are Hindus with a small percentage of Christians. Hindi and English are the official languages of Rangat, although Bengali is the most spoken language. Agriculture and Industry play a very important role in boosting the economy of the island, tourism being the top-rated factor to enhance the financials of Rangat. Importance of choosing the perfect hotel for a holiday at Rangat Island
Importance of staying at a good hotel during a vacation
Vacation in itself is a reason for people to get away from the monotony, repetitiveness, and the daily chores that surrounds their lives. Similarly, while people are on a break, they look for a perfect spot to relax, entertain themselves, and give a treat to their holistic wellbeing. Hotels & Resorts at Rangat Island Andaman Islands are both luxurious and within the budget of tourists. Hotel UK Nest is just one of these hotels at Rangat Island which provides one of the most outstanding sojourns. It is imperative to choose a good and viable hotel to stay while on a holiday because of the following reasons:
- Safety and security of themselves, their loved ones and their belongings. A good hotel will provide you that.
- Luxurious and enchanting interiors and exteriors.
- Hospitable, warm and amicable staff of the hotel.
- Rooms with comfortable beds, clean washrooms and basic accessories like a television, air conditioner or a cooler etc.
- Modern facilities and amenities like a swimming pool, gym, children’s play area, parking, free wi-fi, newspaper, local calls facility, etc.
- Last but no the least, sumptuous food which should be available round the clock for the visitors.
About Hotel UK Nest in Rangat Island
This British style hotel exhibits antique ethos, culture, and a contented extravagance of the Golden Era of India. It is a perfect vacation destination and is quite reasonable as compared to our luxurious resorts. This hotel gives the comfort of contemporary and easily accessible conveniences and amenities and is in close vicinity to most of the adventurous and recreational activities that one can indulge in while at Rangat Island. This was one of the first hotels to accommodate people and provide credible services to them. It is a budget friendly hotel which provides a humble abode for travellers.
Features of Hotel UK Nest in Rangat Island
- Comfortable airconditioned and non-air-conditioned rooms
- Free wi-fi
- 19 spacious rooms across two floors
- In room amenities include wardrobe, telephone and a clean and hygienic washroom
- 24-hour room service, laundry, luggage storage, travel and medical assistance provided
- Restaurant, Parking and Transportation
- Children activities and amenities
- Nearby places to visit:
- St. Francis Xavier Catholic Church (1 km)
- Lord Shri Ayyappan Temple (1 km).
- 9 km from the Rangat Jetty
- 166 km from the Veer Savarkar International Airport.
- Port Blair city is 163 km away from the hotel.
Location of Hotel UK Nest in Rangat Island
Hotel UK Nest is located at 1 km from Rangat bust stand. The hotel which is in Port Blair is 9 km from the Rangat Jetty and 166 km from the Veer Savarkar International Airport. It is just a 5-minute walk from the main bazaar and the bus stand.
Tariff rates of Hotel UK Nest in Rangat Island
- For air-conditioned rooms the tariff varies between Rs. 1800 – Rs. 2000 per night for 2 adults
- For non-AC rooms it comes down to Rs. 1000 – Rs. 1200
How to book rooms for Hotel UK Nest in Rangat Island?
- Hotel booking can be done at the click of a button by making an online reservation through contacting Andaman Island Travels. The payment can be made instantly online using net banking details or debit/card details. There is always an advance booking system to book the rooms online and make payment online.
- Offline reservations can also be made through Andaman Island Travels.