3 nights in Port Blair + 3 nights in Havelock Island + 1 night in Neil Island Andaman Islands Honeymoon Trip for 7 Nights & 8 Days 7 NIGHTS/ 8 DAYS
- AC Cab
- Candle light Dinner
- Entry Ticket
- Ferry Ticket
- Flower Bed Decoration
Havelock Island has something for everyone. From the party lovers to the peaceful kind, the honeymooners to the diving enthusiasts. Catch a beautiful sunrise at Elephant Beach and sunset view at Radhanagar Beach. Have the most memorable time of your life with your significant other on this little piece of heaven on earth. One night in Neil Island and three nights in Port Blair will give your holiday the much-needed relaxation and excitement. For all the honeymoon couples, this package offered by Andaman Island Travels is the best bet. To feel the essence of Indian history firsthand, visit Cellular Jail when in Port Blair. Laze around the beautiful Corbyn’s Cove Beach. Enjoy refreshments like green coconuts and tea sold by vendors near Veer Savarkar Park. Witness Dravidian architecture at its best at Murugan Temple and try delicious vegetarian or non-vegetarian platter around the complex.
Take the mesmerizing ferry ride along the water to Swaraj Dweep to get lovely views of the Andaman Sea. Sunbathe at its mesmerising beaches and enjoy the spirits of the Andamans. With this seven-night Andaman honeymoon package, have the most wonderful escape to the islands. Havelock Island, the most romantic place in India, is very popular among newlywed couples. Have an unforgettable time of your life with your sweetheart on this little piece of paradise. Whether you are a swimmer or a non-swimmer, this island is a great destination for a honeymoon. It is the hub of a number of exciting water sports. You can do all the adventure activities such as scuba diving, snorkeling, sea-walking, jet-skiing, kayaking, and many others smoothly without even knowing swimming. Moreover, the beachside setup of candlelit dinner amidst the sound of crashing waves and the beachy breeze is perfect for spending a romantic time together.
Day 1Arrive at Port Blair - Overnight stay at Port BlairServices Included
- AC Cab
- Airport Pick up
- Entry Ticket
- Arrive at Port Blair& meet our AIT representative.
- Check in to the pre-booked hotel.
- Get ready for your adventurous excursion to Corbyn’s cove beach (9km away from port Blair).
- In the evening, visit cellular jail and attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail.
- Later, get transferred to the hotel. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 2Ferry transfer to Havelock Island- Car transfer to Radha Nagar beach – Overnight stay at Havelock IslandServices Included
- AC Cab
- Ferry Ticket
- Early morning, by the Luxury Ferry transfers from Port Blair to Havelock Island (57 kms. by sea from Port Blair).
- On arrival at Havelock Island, meet our AIT representative and get transferred to the hotel.
- Visit to Radha Nagar Beach.
- Later, return back to the hotel. Overnight stay at Havelock Island.
Day 3From Havelock Island – Boat Transfer to Elephant Beach - Overnight stay at Havelock IslandServices Included
- AC Cab
- Ferry Ticket
- After the breakfast, visit to Elephant beach by boat (6 kms. by sea).
- water sports are available on spot payment basis:
- Parasailing - Rs.3500/- per person
- Scuba Diving - Rs.3500/- per person
- Sea Walk – Rs. 3500/-per person
- Snorkeling – Rs. 1000/- per person
- Jet Skiing - Rs. 750/- per person
- Later in the afternoon, return back to the resort.
- You can hire a 2-wheeler / 4-wheeler at an extra cost to take a ride of this beautiful Island.
- Overnight stay at Havelock Island.
Day 4From Havelock Island – Car Transfer to Kalapathar Beach - Overnight stay at Havelock IslandServices Included
- AC Cab
- After the breakfast, visit to Kalapathar beach.
- Afternoon free for Leisure.
- Overnight stay at Havelock Island.
Day 5From Havelock Island– Visit Laxmanpur Beach – Ferry transfer to Neil Island (Overnight stay)Services Included
- AC Cab
- Ferry Ticket
- After check out from Havelock Island, Ferry transfer to Neil island (approx 17 kms. by sea).
- On arrival meet our AIT representative.
- Check into pre-book hotel.
- Visit Laxmanpur beach.
- Overnight stay at Neil Island.
Day 6From Neil Island – Car transfer to Bharatpur Beach - Ferry transfer to Port Blair (Overnightstay)Services Included
- AC Cab
- Ferry Ticket
- After check out, visit the Natural Bridge. Visit to natural beach is subject to low tides.
- In the afternoon, visit Bharatpur beach where you can enjoy water sports / glass bottom boat ride on spot payment basis:
- Glass bottom boat ride – 500/- per person
- Later, Ferry transfer to Port Blair. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 7Port Blair – Boat transfer to North Island & Ross Island – Overnight stay at Port BlairServices Included
- AC Cab
- Ferry Ticket
- Get ready for an exciting excursion to Ross Island.
- Also visit North Island (Coral Island).
- Later, return to the hotel. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
- Port Blair.
Day 8Departure from Port Blair to the AirportServices Included
- AC Cab
- Airport Drop
- Check out and get transferred to the airport for your return flight.
- Accommodation for 03 nights at Port Blair with base category room as per hotel used.
- Accommodation for 03 nights at Havelock Island with base category room as per hotel used.
- Accommodation for 01 nights at Havelock Island with base category room as per hotel used.
- Daily breakfast.
- One flower bed decoration.
- One Romantic beach side candle light dinner with a Bottle of Sparkling Wine and cake.
- All transfers by private AC car at Port Blair / Havelock Island/ Neil.
- Entry & Ferry tickets included to all mentioned places of sightseeing.
- Inter – Island transfers by AC Luxury tourist ferry (Kindly note if the private ferry is not operating then the guests will be transferred by Govt. ferry)
- Airport pickup / drop and Jetty pickup / drop wherever applicable.
- Inclusive of all hotel taxes
- Major meals not included (Lunch and Dinner).
- Vehicle at disposal.
- Any Extra excursions apart from the suggested itinerary.
- Water sports activities apart from given in inclusions.
- Airfare / Ship fare.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Room services, laundry, telephone charges.
- From 15 Dec 2020 to 15 Jan 2021 some hotels take peak season surcharge, which will on extra as per the hotel on per night/per room basis.
- Christmas eve, New year eve Gala Dinner, Valentine Day (14 Feb ) supplement cost will be extra on per person basis as per the hotel.
- Any upgradation of Hotels/Room will be on extra cost.
- Expenses occurred due to bad weather, natural calamity / flight or ferry cancellation, strike or any political unrest – has to be paid by the guest as per actual.
- 5% Gst will be extra on total cost.
- The above price is valid till 31st March 2021.
- Package quoted is not based on the availability of hotels. Only when we receive written confirmation mail for the package, hotels will be booked as per the availability at that point of time. Any changes in the rate depending on the availability have to be borne by the guest.
- All the bookings are Confirmed with the hotel and issue of the ferry ticket for Port Blair/ Havelock Island and Neil Island after receiving a confirmation mail from the client with a Booking amount to be paid in our Bank account.
- We have mentioned the indicative names of the Hotels for each tour. We reserve the right to change the same due to unavoidable circumstances. In that case we may provide alternative, similar accommodation for which we are not liable to pay any refund. We will not be responsible or liable in case of loss of property or life at the Hotel. Similarly, any damages caused to the hotel rooms during your stay, shall be payable by the Clients and the Company will not be liable for the same.
- Vehicle will not at client disposal. Vehicle will be at client service as per the confirmed day wise and point to point itinerary. After completion of tour as per itinerary vehicle will be released. Additional charges for extra usage or sightseeing has to be paid.
- Andaman & Nicobar group of Islands are under restricted area, Personal identification is mandatory to carry on tour for Air Travel, Hotels for security reason like: election card, Driving License, Passport, Aadhar Card.
- All Hotels have their fixed check in and checkout time. Early check in and late check – out subject to availability on extra cost as applicable by the particular hotels.
- The menus are pre – set menus provided for breakfast/lunch/dinner on the tour as mentioned under each Tour itinerary and inclusions as printed in your voucher. The meals will be served either at restaurants of hotel of stay or the same could be arranged at local restaurants. The enroute meals or meals during excursions could be packed meals or served by enroute/local restaurants / dhabas. We cannot process a special meal nor do we guarantee the special diet to the customer. We however reserve the right to change the meal arrangement if circumstances make it necessary to do so. If a tour participant does not avail his/her meal in stipulated time; he/she has to avail the meal on his/her own arrangement and expenses. No claim can be made for the meal which he/she has missed and not utilized.
- All Foreign nationals and Indian staying abroad holding passport of different country (PIO/OCI) needs to register themselves on arrival at Port Blair airport (immigration) which should have valid India visa or obtain RAP - Restricted Area Permit which is valid for 30days of stay in Andaman Islands.
- Entry to all City tour point like Cellular jail and other Museum closes by 1600hrs and light n sound show is Open every day 1800hrs (Subjected to weather condition and some VVIP movement).
- Ross & North Bay remains closed on every Wednesdays.
- Cellular Jail, Port Blair City Tour, Museums, Limestone Cave at Baratang Island, Jollybouy/Red Skin are closed on every Monday and National Holidays.
- Ross and Smith Island boat trip at Diglipur are closed on every Sunday. and National Holidays.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle. If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, she/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
- For the comfort and convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes reverse the direction, or slightly amend the itinerary. We will try to advise you of these amendments, prior to the start of the tour or on tour. In the event that a tour participant misses on any part of the sightseeing tour or any such tour due to delay on his part, he will not be entitled to claim refund of the same.
- All the ferry service inland and inter-island may change schedule without prior notice due to weather conditions, technical snag, operational requirement or commercial. we do not owe any responsibility for the same, our liability is restricted to the face value of the tickets only.
- In case of any unexpected bad weather Condition, Natural Calamity or due to any unavoidable circumstance if the ferry to Port Blair, Havelock, Neil or other island gets cancelled, some other alternative accommodation will be provided in Port Blair / Havelock, Neil Island or any other island. These additional night / Nights of accommodation in Port Blair Havelock/ Port Blair / Neil Island or any other island will be on direct payment basis by guest. The Client shall not hold “The Company” responsible for the same and no claim whatsoever can be made by the Client against The Company for refund or compensation.
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability. If the above hotels are not available similar category hotels will be used.
- Itinerary is subject to change.
- The Company shall, in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the client or any person traveling with him for any death, personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delay, discomfort, increased expenses, consequential loss and/or damage or any kind of theft howsoever caused The temporary or permanent loss of or damage to baggage or personal effects howsoever caused including wilful negligence on the part of any person. Loss of baggage by the airlines / coach / Ferry. Overbooking of seats by the Ferry.
- The Company shall, in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the client or any person traveling with him for Failure on the part of Ferry to accommodate passengers despite having confirmed tickets or change of route. If in the event that the Client is booked on a particular ferry and the said Ferry is over booked/cancelled for whatever reason and the Client is not allowed/able to board the ferry, the Client shall not hold “The Company” responsible for the same and no claim whatsoever can be made by the Client against The Company for refund or compensation.
- “The Company” shall not be responsible and / or liable for any damages caused to the Client due to reasons beyond the control of “The Company” (Force Majeure / Vis Majeure).
- Mid –tour cancellation- yes you can cancel but the amount would be non-refundable.
- If the tour or any part thereof cannot be conducted due to natural calamity, the Company shall not be responsible to give any refund to you.
- It is clearly understood that there shall be no refund whatsoever if the Client does not or cannot utilize any of the services like hotels, sightseeing, rides, cruises, meals, entrance fees, optional tours etc. due to any reason whatsoever.
- All bookings will be entertained by the company only after receiving a written confirmation mail by the client.
- On receiving the confirmation mail, the company will start the pre booking process.
- Company will block the Hotel rooms as mentioned in the package, purely on tentative basis for a cut off time period after which it will be released.
- Bookings Confirmed only after Advance Payment, within the cut off time period.
- Bookings will be held provisionally up to a pre-specified Cut - off date
- Bookings Confirmed only after 50% Advance Payment, within the cut off time period.
- Any hikes in Govt. taxes, the same would be charged accordingly over the above room rates/meals.
- 100% Payment has to be made to confirm the bookings before 30 days of Check-in.
- Once we receive full payment against the Package booking then only, we will issue the Final Package Confirmation Voucher, which will be mandatory at the time of commencement of the tour by the Company Tour Manager on arrival of the client at Port Blair.
- Cancellation Received on or before 30 days, a 10% processing fee of the total package cost will be charged.
- Cancellation between 20 days to 29 days -50% of refund of total package cost.
- Cancellation less than 20 days of arrival or no show – No refund whatsoever the reason or Act of God.
- No refund for booking made from 15 December to 15 January.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- If the Client decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then the client shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges as per cancellation policy.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities/vendors/hotels.
- All refunds are processed by the method of payment used in the initial transaction, except in the case of cash payment where the refunds are processed through cheque.
- The refund is initiated from our end within 2 weeks of working days after receiving the cancellation request.
- Convenience Fee charged during any transaction would be NON-REFUNDABLE.
We had planned our trip to Andaman Islands in may 2019 , our trip included nine of our family members ,we travelled by air to the island and even before reaching there,we were able to see it’s beauty from the flight itself ,the view of the island from above was a perfect definition of heaven on earth . After reaching port blair’s airport we all were able to feel the ...
“With a belief that traveling has its own way of teaching new lessons, I and my wife explore every place to learn something new and experience something different. And on our third honeymoon, we wanted to a mix of nature, adventure, beach, water sports, and romance, and Andaman struck a perfect balance of all our expectations. This couldn’t have been possible if it wasn’t for the advance planning ...
This travel agency is the only one which cares for ppl They have package for all types of budget Well done team
Excellent service provided by the support staff here. Loved the fact that they have package for almost all kind of ppl. High budget or even low budget The driver looked very experienced
Services provided by this agency is much better than the other ones for visiting Andaman island especially. Must try agency
All the staff here is very corporative. They go to the brink to help you. The service provided is top notch
I went to the Andaman & Nicobar with my husband on our honeymoon last year (before the lockdown). It was an amazing experience! No hassle whatsoever! The package included water sports, sightseeing at Port Blair, a romantic dinner during sunset. It was a memorable experience! I highly recommend.?
Who’s looking to have a very relaxing and hassle free trip to Andaman. Our trip was very well coordinated and we did not face any sort of glitch in the plan. The advantage having them as tour operators is the fact that they are very well connected and they have a wide network in every place within Andaman that you would like visit. Punctuality or the people is amazing , ...
It was a wonderful experience that we had gone through in Andaman with "Andaman island travels pvt ltd" travel agency. Each and every places where we were out of mobile network coverage, we found their team members were present on time and showed their dedication to the responsibilities that they were handling. Our journey won't be so smooth and comfortable and enjoyable without their help. Even we were able to ...
We booked with Andaman Island travels pvt ltd for three days and had the absolutely most amazing time. They are so organized! From millions of questions to their amazing guides and instructors I cant recommend them highly enough! Massive thank to amazing guides and of course the rest of the team! will definitely be coming back