2 Nights Port Blair + 2 Nights Havelock Island Explore Port Blair with Havelock for 4 Nights & 5 Days 4 NIGHTS/ 5 DAYS
- AC Cab
- Airport Pickup and Drop
Spend two nights in the capital city and experience everything ranging from historical museums to water sports. Explore the rich expanse of beauty and serenity of the town and spend two nights at a fancy hotel. Visit various museums, explore flora and fauna along with the rich marine life, and take a stroll at Marina Park to enjoy the tropical breeze. Walk past the Japanese bunkers, go for exciting water activities, see the island’s high peaks, and know about its rich culture and diversity. The fun doesn’t end here. Spend two nights at a beachfront property in Havelock Island as well.
...See More +
Highlights of the tour :-
- Meet & greet at the airport terminal.
- Visit the sightseeing centers at Port Blair along with the light & sound show at Cellular Jail.
- Explore the beach side stay at Havelock Island along with indulge in water sport activities.
- Shopping tour at Port Blair
- Sunset visit to Chidhiya Tapu.
Day 1Port Blair : Arrival & Sightseeing Tour
- Arrive at Veer Savarkar International Airport, where you will meet & greeted by our representative.
- Check in at the pre booked hotel.
- The chauffeur will escort for local city tour of Port Blair where you can visit Cellular jail, Corbyn’s cove beach (9km away from Port Blair).
- In the evening witness the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail.
- Return to the hotel. Overnight stay in Port Blair.
Day 2Port Blair- Havelock Island
- Have an early breakfast/ packed breakfast collected from the hotel.
- Board a morning ferry to Havelock Island. (Duration of travel :)
- On arrival at the harbor, take a walking tour till the hotel. Check in at the pre booked hotel.
- Later in the day relax at Radhanagar beach.
- In the evening return to the hotel.
- Overnight stay in Havelock Island.
Day 3Excursion to Elephant beach & Kalapathar beach
- Have breakfast at the hotel.
- In the day board an onward fiber boat to Elephant beach which is well known for its flora & fauna. Enjoy the water based activities at the beach.
- Later in the evening the sunset at Kalapathar beach.
- Return to the hotel. Overnight stay in Havelock Island.
Day 4Havelock Island – Port Blair ; Excursion to Chidhiya Tapu
Have breakfast at the hotel.
Board a return ferry for Port Blair.
On reaching at the harbor, meet the chauffeur who will transfer you at the hotel.
Check in at the pre booked hotel, relax for sometime
In the evening enjoy the sunset at Chidhiya Tapu.
Return to the hotel. Overnight stay in Port Blair.
- Have an early breakfast/ packed breakfast collected from the hotel.
- Transfer to the airport with the beautiful memories of Andaman.
- Tours Ends!
- Accommodation for 02 nights at Port Blair with base category room as per hotel used.
- Accommodation for 02 nights at Havelock Island with base category room as per hotel used.
- Daily breakfast.
- All transfers by private AC car at Port Blair / Havelock Island.
- Entry included to all mentioned places of sightseeing.
- Elephant Beach boat ticket included.
- Inter – Island transfers by AC Luxury tourist ferry (Kindly note if the private ferry is not operating then the guests will be transferred by Govt. ferry)
- Airport pickup / drop and Jetty pickup / drop wherever applicable.
- Inclusive of all hotel taxes
- Major meals not included (Lunch and Dinner).
- Vehicle at disposal.
- Any Extra excursions apart from the suggested itinerary.
- Water sports activities apart from given in inclusions.
- Airfare / Ship fare.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Room services, laundry, telephone charges.
- From 15 Dec 2020 to 15 Jan 2021 some hotels take peak season surcharge, which will on extra as per the hotel on per night/per room basis.
- Christmas eve, New year eve Gala Dinner, Valentine Day (14 Feb ) supplement cost will be extra on per person basis as per the hotel.
- Any upgradation of Hotels/Room will be on extra cost.
- Expenses occurred due to bad weather, natural calamity / flight or ferry cancellation, strike or any political unrest – has to be paid by the guest as per actual.
- 5% Gst will be extra on total cost.
- Package quoted is not based on the availability of hotels. Only when we receive written confirmation mail for the package, hotels will be booked as per the availability at that point of time. Any changes in the rate depending on the availability have to be borne by the guest.
- The client can book their trip by paying 50% or the amount advised by the reservation staff as advance of the total package cost in the mentioned bank details and the rest of the payments at the time of check-in to the hotel in form of cash or any mode of payment as specified by the company.
- All the booking are Confirmed with the hotel after receiving a confirmation mail from the client with 50% or the amount mentioned by our reservation staff of the package amount in our account.
- We are travel and holiday organizers. We do not control or operate any airline neither do we control nor we own any shipping company hotel or transport or any other facility or service mentioned on the site. We cannot be held responsible for any lack of service by any independent agency / airline / transport / hotel or any other service provider.
- Once the booking is confirmed, vouchers will be issued with suggested Trip Details. And the Confirmation vouchers provided by the company will be valid for all hotels. The client can reconfirm with the hotel for their reservation.
- Makruzz ferry tickets will be pre purchased on receiving the advance payment which will be handed over to the guest on the day of arrival.
- We would require 100% advance payment for bookings made for December, due to high peak season.
- Most hotels in Andaman (Port Blair and Havelock) usually have 0800 hours as check in/check out, it however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotel might have at their disposal during that time. Furthermore, there are also chances that the hotel may charge you for a further one day in case of an early check in or late check-out.
- Your itinerary may be changed from the prior one due to government holidays, weather conditions, cancellation of ferry or the time change.
- Please note that even though we undertake to provide you with a place on the sailing to Havelock by Govt. ferry, a fixed seat is not possible sometimes and you may have to travel on deck.
- Seats are fixed and confirmed on Makruzz as per the class mentioned during the booking, any upgrade to higher class will cost extra.
- Ferry timing to Havelock are subjected to change at the government’s discretion, and we assume no liability for disruption in schedule owing the same, although we will do our best to implement your itinerary to the fullest extent and provide you with appropriate back up plan.
- Vehicle provides is exclusively for the sightseeing and transfers as mentioned in the itinerary only, any additional usage will cost extra.
- There will be no refund of any unutilized service in part or full whatsoever may be the reason.
- The rates mentioned in the website might not be updated so for correct and updated rates kindly contact us.
- Bookings Confirmed only after 50% Advance Payment, within the cut off time period.
- Bookings will be held provisionally up to a pre-specified Cut - off date after which they will be released.
- Any hikes in Govt. taxes, the same would be charged accordingly over the above room rates/meals.
- 100% Payments have to be made before 15 days of Check-in.
- Once we receive full payment against the Package booking then only, we will issue the Package Confirmation Voucher, which will be mandatory at the time of check-in.
- 100% Payment has to be made to confirm the bookings.
- Cancellation Received on or before 30days, a 10% processing fee of the total package cost will be charged and remaining money will be refunded.
- Cancellation between 20 days to 29 days -50% of refund of total package cost.
- Cancellation less than 20 days of arrival or no show – no refund.
- No refund for booking made from 15 December to 15 January.
- In case of any unexpected bad weather condition or due to any unavoidable circumstances if any ferry /sea plane to Havelock and Port Blair is cancelled then no refund will be entertained.
- All refunds are processed by the method of payment used in the initial transaction, except in the case of cash payment where the refunds is processed through cheque.
- The refund is initiated from our end within 7 working days of receiving the cancellation request.
- Please note that it may take 7-14 days for the money to reflect in your account, depending on your bank, after the refund is imitated from our end.
- Mid –tour cancellation- yes you can cancel but the amount would be non-refundable.
- If the tour or any part thereof cannot be conducted due to natural calamity, the Company shall not be responsible to give any refund to you.
- It is clearly understood that there shall be no refund whatsoever if the Client does not or cannot utilize any of the services like hotels, sightseeing, rides, cruises, meals, entrance fees, optional tours etc. due to any reason whatsoever.
- Child 5 years and above are chargeable.
- Child below 1 years to below 5 years are Chargeable only for Ferry tickets.
- Child Below 1 years are charged Rs 200 for to and fro Ferry tickets.
Honeymoon Special at Havelock Island Beach Resort:
- Beach Side Candle light Dinner (Per Couple) - Rs. 3, 500/- + 18% GST = Rs. 4, 130/-
- Flower Bed Decorations - Rs. 3, 000/- + 18% GST = Rs. 3, 540/-
- Honeymoon / Birthday Cake - Rs. 1, 500/- + 18% GST = Rs. 1, 770/-
- 01 Bottle of Domestic Wine - Rs. 1, 500/- + 18% GST = Rs. 1, 770/- (Zinzi or Fore Season)
- 01 Bottle of imported Wine - Rs. 3, 000/- + 18% GST = Rs. 3, 540/-(Jacob Creek)
SUPPLEMENTRY MEAL COST AS PER HOTEL USED:
Sea shell hotel Rs. 1000 + 18% GST per meal per person. Child below 5 years complementary.
Havelock Island Beach Resort – Rs. 900 + 18% GST per meal per person. Child below 5 years complementary.
Shompen Hotel - Rs. 450 + 18% GST per meal per person. Child below 5 years complementary.
TSG Hotels - Rs. 600 Net per meal per person. Child below 5 years complementary.
Keys Hotel - Rs. 950 Net per meal per person. Child below 5 years complementary.
Peerless Hotel Rs. 700 Net per meal per person. Child below 5 years complementary
Haywizz Hotel Rs. 420 Net per meal per person. Child below 5 years complementary.
Sinclairs Hotel Rs. 1003 Net per meal per person. Child below 5 years complementary.
ADDITIONAL COST TO BE ADDED ON PER ROOM PER NIGHT BASIS - PEAK SEASON SURCHARGE AS PER HOTEL USED :
Sea Shell – Rs. 1000 + 18% GST per room per night ( 20 Dec 2020 to 20 Jan 2021 )
Summer Sand – Rs. 1000 Net per room per night ( 20 Dec 2020 to 05 Jan 2021 )
Shompen Hotel – Rs. 1000 Net per room per night ( 20 Dec 2020 to 05 Jan 2021 )
Sinclairs Hotel – Rs. 4000 + 18% per room per night ( 20 Dec 2020 to 05 Jan 2021 )
SUPPLEMENTRY COST FOR CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR AS PER HOTEL USED ( Child Below 5 yrs Complementary)
Sea Shell - Compulsory Christmas 24th December Gala Dinner @ Rs. 2500 18% GST per person • Compulsory New Year 31st December Gala Dinner @ Rs. 2500 18% GST per person.
Havelock Island Beach Resort - Compulsory New Year 31st December Beach Side Gala Dinner Rs. 5, 000/- + 18 % GST per (DJ, Buffet Gala Dinner at the beach and unlimited liquor IMFL on selected alcohol brand between 9 pm to 11 pm). Compulsory Beach side candle light dinner on the Valentine Eve (14th Feb Eve) Rs. 5000/- + 18 % GST per couple (DJ and Beach side Candle Light Dinner for couple). Rs. 2, 000 + 18% GST per child (child between 05 yrs. To 18 yrs.) will be additional for beach side Gala Dinner on the Christmas Eve (24th Dec) & the New Year Eve (31st Eve) & Valentine Eve should be collected by the agent directly at the time of booking, as it is mandatory.
Peerless Resort : Mandatory Dinner on 25th Dec @ Rs. 1000 + GST per person. Mandatory Dinner for 31st Dec @ Rs. 1000 + GST per person. Mandatory Dinner on Durga Puja for Navami @ Rs. 1000 + GST per person.
Sinclairs Bay View : Mandatory Dinner for 31st Dec @ Rs. 3000 + 18% GST per person
We had planned our trip to Andaman Islands in may 2019 , our trip included nine of our family members ,we travelled by air to the island and even before reaching there,we were able to see it’s beauty from the flight itself ,the view of the island from above was a perfect definition of heaven on earth . After reaching port blair’s airport we all were able to feel the ...
“With a belief that traveling has its own way of teaching new lessons, I and my wife explore every place to learn something new and experience something different. And on our third honeymoon, we wanted to a mix of nature, adventure, beach, water sports, and romance, and Andaman struck a perfect balance of all our expectations. This couldn’t have been possible if it wasn’t for the advance planning ...
I went to the Andaman & Nicobar with my husband on our honeymoon last year (before the lockdown). It was an amazing experience! No hassle whatsoever! The package included water sports, sightseeing at Port Blair, a romantic dinner during sunset. It was a memorable experience! I highly recommend.?
Who’s looking to have a very relaxing and hassle free trip to Andaman. Our trip was very well coordinated and we did not face any sort of glitch in the plan. The advantage having them as tour operators is the fact that they are very well connected and they have a wide network in every place within Andaman that you would like visit. Punctuality or the people is amazing , ...
It was a wonderful experience that we had gone through in Andaman with "Andaman island travels pvt ltd" travel agency. Each and every places where we were out of mobile network coverage, we found their team members were present on time and showed their dedication to the responsibilities that they were handling. Our journey won't be so smooth and comfortable and enjoyable without their help. Even we were able to ...
We booked with Andaman Island travels pvt ltd for three days and had the absolutely most amazing time. They are so organized! From millions of questions to their amazing guides and instructors I cant recommend them highly enough! Massive thank to amazing guides and of course the rest of the team! will definitely be coming back