Romantic Honeymoon (3 Nights in Havelock Island + 2 Night in Port Blair) Romantic Escape in Havelock Island Tour Package 5 NIGHTS/ 6 DAYS
- AC Cab
- Ferry Ticket
- Scuba Dive
A honeymoon is something you only do once (ideally!) so make it memorable. Why not plan your honeymoon at Andaman Island and visit Swaraj Dweep (Havelock Islands). Havelock Island is one of the most romantic destinations of the Indian subcontinent. Havelock islands are based on water activity and beach fun. With miles of untouched land, azure waters, heavenly landscapes and the most virgin experience you can find here .This is the place, where your thirst for thrill and action will be quenched....See More +
Highlights of the tour:-
- Meet & greet at the arrival terminal.
- Visit the sightseeing centers at Port Blair along with the light & sound show at Cellular Jail.
- Day excursion to Radhanagar Beach, Elephant Beach and Kalapather Beach in Havelock Island.
- Flower Bed Decoration at Havelock.
- One Romantice Beach Side Candle lit Dinner.
- Photo session for half n hour at Radhanagar Beach.
- scuba dive for couple
Day 1Arrive at Port Blair - Overnight stay at Port BlairServices Included
- AC Cab
- Airport Pick up
- Entry Ticket
- Arrive at Port Blair& meet our AIT representative.
- Check in to the pre-booked hotel.
- Get ready for your adventurous excursion to Corbyn’s cove beach (9km away from port Blair).
- In the evening, attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail.
- Later, get transferred to the hotel. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 2Ferry transfer to Havelock Island- Car transfer to Radha Nagar beach – Overnight stay at Havelock IslandServices Included
- AC Cab
- Ferry Ticket
- Early morning, by the Luxury Ferry transfers from Port Blair to Havelock Island (57 kms by sea from Port Blair).
- On arrival at Havelock Island, meet our AIT representative and get transferred to the hotel.
- Visit to Radha Nagar Beach.
- Later, return back to the hotel. Overnight stay at Havelock Island.
Day 3From Havelock Island – Speed boat Transfer to Elephant Beach - Overnight stay at Havelock IslandServices Included
- AC Cab
- Ferry Ticket
- After the breakfast, visit to Elephant beach by speed boat (6 kms. by sea).
- Later in the afternoon, return back to the resort.
- You can hire a 2-wheeler / 4-wheeler at an extra cost to take a ride of this beautiful Island.
- Overnight stay at Havelock Island.
Day 4Leisure activities at Havelock Island - Overnight stay at Havelock IslandServices Included
After breakfast, Day free for leisure activities water sports on spot payment basis.
Scuba Diving - Rs.3500/- per person
Sea Walk – Rs. 3500/-per person
Snorkeling – Rs. 1500/- per person
Jet Skiing - Rs. 750/- per person
Overnight stay at Havelock Island.
Day 5From Havelock Island – Car transfer to Kalapathar Beach - Ferry transfer to Port Blair (Overnight stay)Services Included
- AC Cab
- Ferry Ticket
- After check out, visit the Kalapathar beach. Visit to natural beach is subject to low tides.
- Later, Ferry transfer to Port Blair. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 6DepartureServices Included
- AC Cab
- Check out and get transferred to the airport for your return flight.
- Accommodation for 02 nights at Port Blair with base category room as per hotel used.
- Accommodation for 03 nights at Havelock Island with base category room as per hotel used. Flower Bed decoration, Beach side romantic candle lit diner.
- scuba dive for couple
- Complementary photo session at Radhanagar beach for half n hour
- Daily breakfast.
- All transfers by private AC car at Port Blair / Havelock Island.
- Entry & Ferry tickets included to all mentioned places of sightseeing.
- Inter – Island transfers by AC Luxury tourist ferry (Kindly note if the private ferry is not operating then the guests will be transferred by Govt. ferry)
- Airport pickup / drop and Jetty pickup / drop wherever applicable.
- Inclusive of all hotel taxes
- Major meals not included (Lunch and Dinner).
- Vehicle at disposal.
- Any Extra excursions apart from the suggested itinerary.
- Water sports activities apart from given in inclusions.
- Airfare / Ship fare.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Room services, laundry, telephone charges.
- From 15 Dec 2020 to 15 Jan 2021 some hotels take peak season surcharge, which will on extra as per the hotel on per night/per room basis.
- Christmas eve, New year eve Gala Dinner, Valentine Day (14 Feb ) supplement cost will be extra on per person basis as per the hotel.
- Any upgradation of Hotels/Room will be on extra cost.
- Expenses occurred due to bad weather, natural calamity / flight or ferry cancellation, strike or any political unrest – has to be paid by the guest as per actual.
- 5% Gst will be extra on total cost.
- Package quoted is not based on the availability of hotels. Only when we receive written confirmation mail for the package, hotels will be booked as per the availability at that point of time. Any changes in the rate depending on the availability have to be borne by the guest.
- The client can book their trip by paying 50% or the amount advised by the reservation staff as advance of the total package cost in the mentioned bank details and the rest of the payments at the time of check-in to the hotel in form of cash or any mode of payment as specified by the company.
- All the booking are Confirmed with the hotel after receiving a confirmation mail from the client with 50% or the amount mentioned by our reservation staff of the package amount in our account.
- We are travel and holiday organizers. We do not control or operate any airline neither do we control nor we own any shipping company hotel or transport or any other facility or service mentioned on the site. We cannot be held responsible for any lack of service by any independent agency / airline / transport / hotel or any other service provider.
- Once the booking is confirmed, vouchers will be issued with suggested Trip Details. And the Confirmation vouchers provided by the company will be valid for all hotels. The client can reconfirm with the hotel for their reservation.
- Makruzz ferry tickets will be pre purchased on receiving the advance payment which will be handed over to the guest on the day of arrival.
- We would require 100% advance payment for bookings made for December, due to high peak season.
- Most hotels in Andaman (Port Blair and Havelock) usually have 0800 hours as check in/check out, it however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotel might have at their disposal during that time. Furthermore, there are also chances that the hotel may charge you for a further one day in case of an early check in or late check-out.
- Your itinerary may be changed from the prior one due to government holidays, weather conditions, cancellation of ferry or the time change.
- Please note that even though we undertake to provide you with a place on the sailing to Havelock by Govt. ferry, a fixed seat is not possible sometimes and you may have to travel on deck.
- Seats are fixed and confirmed on Makruzz as per the class mentioned during the booking, any upgrade to higher class will cost extra.
- Ferry timing to Havelock are subjected to change at the government’s discretion, and we assume no liability for disruption in schedule owing the same, although we will do our best to implement your itinerary to the fullest extent and provide you with appropriate back up plan.
- Vehicle provides is exclusively for the sightseeing and transfers as mentioned in the itinerary only, any additional usage will cost extra.
- There will be no refund of any unutilized service in part or full whatsoever may be the reason.
- The rates mentioned in the website might not be updated so for correct and updated rates kindly contact us.
- Bookings Confirmed only after 50% Advance Payment, within the cut off time period.
- Bookings will be held provisionally up to a pre-specified Cut - off date after which they will be released.
- Any hikes in Govt. taxes, the same would be charged accordingly over the above room rates/meals.
- 100% Payments have to be made before 15 days of Check-in.
- Once we receive full payment against the Package booking then only, we will issue the Package Confirmation Voucher, which will be mandatory at the time of check-in.
- 100% Payment has to be made to confirm the bookings.
- Cancellation Received on or before 30days, a 10% processing fee of the total package cost will be charged and remaining money will be refunded.
- Cancellation between 20 days to 29 days -50% of refund of total package cost.
- Cancellation less than 20 days of arrival or no show – no refund.
- No refund for booking made from 15 December to 15 January.
- In case of any unexpected bad weather condition or due to any unavoidable circumstances if any ferry /sea plane to Havelock and Port Blair is cancelled then no refund will be entertained.
- All refunds are processed by the method of payment used in the initial transaction, except in the case of cash payment where the refunds is processed through cheque.
- The refund is initiated from our end within 7 working days of receiving the cancellation request.
- Please note that it may take 7-14 days for the money to reflect in your account, depending on your bank, after the refund is imitated from our end.
- Mid –tour cancellation- yes you can cancel but the amount would be non-refundable.
- If the tour or any part thereof cannot be conducted due to natural calamity, the Company shall not be responsible to give any refund to you.
- It is clearly understood that there shall be no refund whatsoever if the Client does not or cannot utilize any of the services like hotels, sightseeing, rides, cruises, meals, entrance fees, optional tours etc. due to any reason whatsoever.
We had planned our trip to Andaman Islands in may 2019 , our trip included nine of our family members ,we travelled by air to the island and even before reaching there,we were able to see it’s beauty from the flight itself ,the view of the island from above was a perfect definition of heaven on earth . After reaching port blair’s airport we all were able to feel the ...
“With a belief that traveling has its own way of teaching new lessons, I and my wife explore every place to learn something new and experience something different. And on our third honeymoon, we wanted to a mix of nature, adventure, beach, water sports, and romance, and Andaman struck a perfect balance of all our expectations. This couldn’t have been possible if it wasn’t for the advance planning ...
This travel agency is the only one which cares for ppl They have package for all types of budget Well done team
Excellent service provided by the support staff here. Loved the fact that they have package for almost all kind of ppl. High budget or even low budget The driver looked very experienced
Services provided by this agency is much better than the other ones for visiting Andaman island especially. Must try agency
All the staff here is very corporative. They go to the brink to help you. The service provided is top notch
I went to the Andaman & Nicobar with my husband on our honeymoon last year (before the lockdown). It was an amazing experience! No hassle whatsoever! The package included water sports, sightseeing at Port Blair, a romantic dinner during sunset. It was a memorable experience! I highly recommend.?
Who’s looking to have a very relaxing and hassle free trip to Andaman. Our trip was very well coordinated and we did not face any sort of glitch in the plan. The advantage having them as tour operators is the fact that they are very well connected and they have a wide network in every place within Andaman that you would like visit. Punctuality or the people is amazing , ...
It was a wonderful experience that we had gone through in Andaman with "Andaman island travels pvt ltd" travel agency. Each and every places where we were out of mobile network coverage, we found their team members were present on time and showed their dedication to the responsibilities that they were handling. Our journey won't be so smooth and comfortable and enjoyable without their help. Even we were able to ...
We booked with Andaman Island travels pvt ltd for three days and had the absolutely most amazing time. They are so organized! From millions of questions to their amazing guides and instructors I cant recommend them highly enough! Massive thank to amazing guides and of course the rest of the team! will definitely be coming back