3N/4D with Candle light Dinner, Scuba, Parasailing, Snorkeling Romantic Holiday with Water Sports Tour Package in Havelock Island 3 NIGHTS/ 4 DAYS
- AC Cab
- Airport Pickup and Drop
- Ferry Ticket
- Scuba Dive
Highlights of the tour:
- Meet &; greet at the airport.
- Visit the enthralling Radhanagar beach & Kalapathar beach at Havelock Island.
- Enjoy the water sports activities Scuba dive, Parasailing and Snorkeling....See More +
If you want to experience a lifetime of magic, then this package is your best bet! Just handover your dreams to our planners and you focus on having fun with your life partner. Along with experiencing beyond your imagination, get ready to enjoy romantic candlelight dinners by the seashore in Havelock. And a little bit of adventure is also needed in any relationship. That’s why, you can also go for scuba diving, sea walking, or other water activities to feel that adrenaline rush. It is sure to give you something that is more than just a holiday. Are you ready for a miraculous experience?
Day 1Arrive at Port Blair - Car transfer to Harbour- Ferry transfer to Havelock IslandServices Included
- Airport Pickup and Drop
- Arrive at Port Blair & meet our AIT representative.
- Car transfer to harbour and Ferry transfer to Havelock Island.
- Car transfer to the pre-booked hotel at Havelock.
- Overnight stay at Havelock Island.
- Ferry departure time:1st Slot 08.00 AM from Port Blair. 2nd Slot 2.00 PM from Port Blair.
- Reporting Time to board the ferry 01.00 Hours prior to the departure. Book your return flight ticket accordingly.
Day 2Car transfer to Radha Nagar beach.
After Breakfast visit to Radha Nagar Beach. Later, return back to the hotel. Overnight stay at Havelock Island.
Activity of the Day - Scuba Dive at Nemo Reef
Day 3From Havelock Island – Speed boat Transfer to Elephant Beach
- After the breakfast, visit to Elephant beach by speed boat (6 kms. by sea).
- Later in the afternoon, return back to the resort.
- Evening Leisure of your own.
- Overnight stay at Havelock Island.
Day 4From Havelock Island – Car transfer to Havelock Harbour - Ferry transfer to Port Blair.
After Breakfast Check out (8.30 AM) from the resort and car transfer to Harbour to board the Ferry for Port Blair. Reach Port Blair and meet our representative who will assist you to get transferred to the airport for your return flight. Ferry Arrival from Havelock to Port Blair Harbour @ 12.40 PM. Book your return flight ticket accordingly.
- Accommodation for 03 nights at Havelock Island Beach Resort at AC Deluxe cottage in double occupancy.
- Daily breakfast.
- One Beach Side Candle Light Dinner.
- One session of Parasailing, Scuba Dive with photography & videography & Snorkelling.
- Elephant Beach to & fro boat tickets.
- Inter – Island transfers by AC Luxury tourist ferry (Kindly note if the private ferry is not operating then the guests will be transferred by Govt. ferry)
- All transfers by private AC car at Port Blair / Havelock Island.
- Entry & Ferry tickets included to all mentioned places of sightseeing.
- Airport pickup / drop and Jetty pickup / drop wherever applicable.
- Inclusive of all hotel taxes
- Major meals not included (Lunch and Dinner).
- Vehicle at disposal.
- Any Extra excursions apart from the suggested itinerary.
- Water sports activities apart from given in inclusions.
- Airfare / Ship fare.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Room services, laundry, telephone charges.
- Expenses occurred due to bad weather, natural calamity / flight or ferry cancellation, strike or any political unrest – has to be paid by the guest as per actual.
- Package quoted is not based on the availability of hotels. Only when we receive written confirmation mail for the package, hotels will be booked as per the availability at that point of time. Any changes in the rate depending on the availability have to be borne by the guest.
- The client can book their trip by paying 50% or the amount advised by the reservation staff as advance of the total package cost in the mentioned bank details and the rest of the payments at the time of check-in to the hotel in form of cash or any mode of payment as specified by the company.
- All the booking are Confirmed with the hotel after receiving a confirmation mail from the client with 50% or the amount mentioned by our reservation staff of the package amount in our account.
- We are travel and holiday organizers. We do not control or operate any airline neither do we control nor we own any shipping company hotel or transport or any other facility or service mentioned on the site. We cannot be held responsible for any lack of service by any independent agency / airline / transport / hotel or any other service provider.
- Once the booking is confirmed, vouchers will be issued with suggested Trip Details. And the Confirmation vouchers provided by the company will be valid for all hotels. The client can reconfirm with the hotel for their reservation.
- Makruzz ferry tickets will be pre purchased on receiving the advance payment which will be handed over to the guest on the day of arrival.
- We would require 100% advance payment for bookings made for December, due to high peak season.
- Most hotels in Andaman (Port Blair and Havelock) usually have 0800 hours as check in/check out, it however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotel might have at their disposal during that time. Furthermore, there are also chances that the hotel may charge you for a further one day in case of an early check in or late check-out.
- Your itinerary may be changed from the prior one due to government holidays, weather conditions, cancellation of ferry or the time change.
- Please note that even though we undertake to provide you with a place on the sailing to Havelock by Govt. ferry, a fixed seat is not possible sometimes and you may have to travel on deck.
- Seats are fixed and confirmed on Makruzz as per the class mentioned during the booking, any upgrade to higher class will cost extra.
- Ferry timing to Havelock are subjected to change at the government’s discretion, and we assume no liability for disruption in schedule owing the same, although we will do our best to implement your itinerary to the fullest extent and provide you with appropriate back up plan.
- Vehicle provides is exclusively for the sightseeing and transfers as mentioned in the itinerary only, any additional usage will cost extra.
- There will be no refund of any unutilized service in part or full whatsoever may be the reason.
- The rates mentioned in the website might not be updated so for correct and updated rates kindly contact us.
- Bookings Confirmed only after 50% Advance Payment, within the cut off time period.
- Bookings will be held provisionally up to a pre-specified Cut - off date after which they will be released.
- Any hikes in Govt. taxes, the same would be charged accordingly over the above room rates/meals.
- 100% Payments have to be made before 15 days of Check-in.
- Once we receive full payment against the Package booking then only, we will issue the Package Confirmation Voucher, which will be mandatory at the time of check-in.
- 100% Payment has to be made to confirm the bookings.
- Cancellation Received on or before 30days, a 10% processing fee of the total package cost will be charged and remaining money will be refunded.
- Cancellation between 20 days to 29 days -50% of refund of total package cost.
- Cancellation less than 20 days of arrival or no show – no refund.
- No refund for booking made from 15 December to 15 January.
- In case of any unexpected bad weather condition or due to any unavoidable circumstances if any ferry /sea plane to Havelock and Port Blair is cancelled then no refund will be entertained.
- All refunds are processed by the method of payment used in the initial transaction, except in the case of cash payment where the refunds is processed through cheque.
- The refund is initiated from our end within 7 working days of receiving the cancellation request.
- Please note that it may take 7-14 days for the money to reflect in your account, depending on your bank, after the refund is imitated from our end.
- Mid –tour cancellation- yes you can cancel but the amount would be non-refundable.
- If the tour or any part thereof cannot be conducted due to natural calamity, the Company shall not be responsible to give any refund to you.
- It is clearly understood that there shall be no refund whatsoever if the Client does not or cannot utilize any of the services like hotels, sightseeing, rides, cruises, meals, entrance fees, optional tours etc. due to any reason whatsoever.
- Child 5 years and above are chargeable.
- Child below 1 years to below 5 years are Chargeable only for Ferry tickets.
- Child Below 1 years are charged Rs 200 for to and fro Ferry tickets.
- Flower Bed Decorations - Rs. 3, 000/- + 18% GST = Rs. 3, 540/-
- Honeymoon / Birthday Cake - Rs. 1, 500/- + 18% GST = Rs. 1, 770/-
- 01 Bottle of Domestic Wine - Rs. 1, 500/- + 18% GST = Rs. 1, 770/- (Zinzi or Fore Season)
- 01 Bottle of imported Wine - Rs. 3, 000/- + 18% GST = Rs. 3, 540/-(Jacob Creek)
We had planned our trip to Andaman Islands in may 2019 , our trip included nine of our family members ,we travelled by air to the island and even before reaching there,we were able to see it’s beauty from the flight itself ,the view of the island from above was a perfect definition of heaven on earth . After reaching port blair’s airport we all were able to feel the ...
“With a belief that traveling has its own way of teaching new lessons, I and my wife explore every place to learn something new and experience something different. And on our third honeymoon, we wanted to a mix of nature, adventure, beach, water sports, and romance, and Andaman struck a perfect balance of all our expectations. This couldn’t have been possible if it wasn’t for the advance planning ...
I went to the Andaman & Nicobar with my husband on our honeymoon last year (before the lockdown). It was an amazing experience! No hassle whatsoever! The package included water sports, sightseeing at Port Blair, a romantic dinner during sunset. It was a memorable experience! I highly recommend.?
Who’s looking to have a very relaxing and hassle free trip to Andaman. Our trip was very well coordinated and we did not face any sort of glitch in the plan. The advantage having them as tour operators is the fact that they are very well connected and they have a wide network in every place within Andaman that you would like visit. Punctuality or the people is amazing , ...
It was a wonderful experience that we had gone through in Andaman with "Andaman island travels pvt ltd" travel agency. Each and every places where we were out of mobile network coverage, we found their team members were present on time and showed their dedication to the responsibilities that they were handling. Our journey won't be so smooth and comfortable and enjoyable without their help. Even we were able to ...
We booked with Andaman Island travels pvt ltd for three days and had the absolutely most amazing time. They are so organized! From millions of questions to their amazing guides and instructors I cant recommend them highly enough! Massive thank to amazing guides and of course the rest of the team! will definitely be coming back